All students will have the opportunity to REACH and achieve their goals and attend their first choice University, or a real alternative, and lead a fulfilling and happy life
Oasis Academy Immingham
Age 11 to 16 years
I am exceptionally proud to welcome you to Oasis Academy Immingham. Our mission is simple: we will ensure that your child excels in all they do. Whilst they are with us, we will offer them a truly happy childhood experience and provide them with a caring environment.
We aim to ensure your child is safe, healthy, happy and enjoys the benefits of excellent teaching and learning. Our wish is that our children leave here with a broad range of qualifications, which allow them to fulfil their aspirations for the future. I believe in creating a positive and happy environment for all of our children so they can build their confidence, self-belief and develop a lifelong love of learning.
I believe that all children have excellence within them and it is our mission to unlock that potential; every child is valued and is an important member of our Academy family. A family that extends beyond the students who attend here. I fully appreciate the importance and value of working with parents/carers and the local community in ensuring the success of our children. I look forward to working with you all and building a bright future for Immingham!
Please feel free to contact the Academy at any time to arrange a visit.
Our wish is that our children leave here with a broad range of qualifications, which allow them to fulfil their aspirations for the future.
We are fully inclusive of all our staff and students
We have cutting edge facilities and links with local industry
We offer a wide range of subjects at KS4
'Students say they feel safe and well cared for'
We are part of the North region of academies within the Oasis family. Based in Manchester, Oldham, Bradford, Salford, Sheffield, Scunthorpe and Grimsby we are a region of 17 academies both primary and secondary, lead by our Regional Directors Jane Hughes, Emma Johnson, Heidi Stennett and Emma Merva.
Within the North West we have the following academies:
- Oasis Academy Aspinal (primary)
- Oasis Academy Broadoak (primary)
- Oasis Academy Harpur Mount (primary)
- Oasis Academy Temple (primary)
- Oasis Academy Limeside (primary)
- Oasis Academy Lister Park (secondary)
- Oasis Academy Leesbrook (secondary)
- Oasis Academy Oldham (secondary)
- Oasis Academy MediaCityUK (secondary)
Within the North East we have the following academies:
- Oasis Academy Don Valley (all-through)
- Oasis Academy Fir Vale (primary)
- Oasis Academy Watermead (primary)
- Oasis Academy Parkwood (primary)
- Oasis Academy Henderson Avenue (primary)
- Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe (primary)
- Oasis Academy Immingham (secondary)
- Oasis Academy Wintringham (secondary)
At Oasis we recognise that people are not two-dimensional beings; we are each a whole person with a broad range of aspirations and needs and these needs are interconnected. To truly help someone with their educational needs, it is vital to also be aware of their emotional needs, spiritual needs and economic needs.
As such, we believe in communities that are holistic, interconnected and totally inclusive.
Oasis Academy Immingham is part of Oasis Hub Immingham, which currently runs a number of services for the community through the Academy. By ensuring that all these services are joined up and rooted in same ethos we want to see the entire community transformed for the better.
Oasis Hub Immingham
Our Oasis Vision is for Community a place where everyone is included, making a contribution and reaching their potential.
At our Hub we prioritise the following
- Family Engagement
- Community Development
- Vulnerable Families
- Developing Partnerships
We want to see
- Communities characterised by trust, safety, mutual support, vibrancy, health and opportunity
- Communities that have an increasing ability to address their own issues
- People excluded from community brought back into community and finding wholeness and fullness of life