Of our academies that have been inspected, we are pleased to report that 88% have been judged to be 'Good' or 'Outstanding'. With 97% of primaries hitting this target, we are very proud of the sustained improvements our academies continue to make.
Below you can find some of the feedback we have received from Ofsted in our recent inspections.
Oasis Academy Immingham, Good (2021)
“The support provided for pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) is effective. These pupils study the same curriculum as everyone else. Leaders provide teachers with up-to-date information on the needs of individual pupils. In mainstream lessons, teachers use this information to make the adjustments that pupils need.”
Oasis Academy Brislington, Good (2021)
"Curriculum leaders have implemented coherent and well thought our curriculums in each subject.”
Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe, Good with Outstanding features (2021)
- “Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe is a haven for pupils who attend. Pupils and staff are rightly proud of their school.”
Oasis Academy Skinner Street, Good (2021)
- “Staff have the training needed to support pupils who have experienced difficulties early in their lives. Consequently, all pupils are now able to learn in a calm, safe and happy environment.”
Oasis Academy Long Cross, Good (2021)
- “There is a well-structured curriculum in place in the school and in the resources base, to support pupils’ wider development.”
Oasis Academy Broadoak, Good (2021)
- “Parents and carers would readily recommend Oasis Academy Broadoak to others.”
Oasis Academy MediaCityUK, Good (2021)
- “The curriculum that leaders have implemented recently is broad and ambitious. Senior leaders have placed the English Baccalaureate at the heart of the curriculum.”