We are one family of academies, one Multi-Academy Trust and each of our five regions benefit from the leadership, support and expertise of its own Regional Director.
Every region benefits from:
- Precise academy-to-academy support
- A range of standardised practices
- The opportunity to contribute and benefit from a best practice directory
- A variety of joint training and professional development opportunities
- Strategic governance
- Flexibility to deploy staff
- Shared service provision and economies of scale
- Teaching and Beacon academies, providing in-reach and out-reach
2017 - 18 highlights:
- Oasis primary academy attainment jumps by 18% points as KS2 SATs results come in and the trust meets national average for expected RWM
- Oasis Academy Long Cross saw SATs results rise from 40% in 2016 to 70% this year with no disadvantage attainment gap
- The attainment gender gap for primary pupils decreases from 9% to 4% points at KS2
- Oasis Academy Limeside come in the top 1% of schools in England for Reading with 100% pupils reaching expected standard
- Oasis Academy Mayfield recieved an award for their commitment to equality
- Oasis Academy Watermead received an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating and become Sheffield's first ever School of Sanctuary
- Oasis Academy Broadoak officially opens as an Oasis academy
- We excitedly anticipate the opening of our new free school Oasis Academy Leesbrook, Oasis Academy Sholing as a sponsored academy, Oasis Academy Don Valley secondary phase and the Oasis Academy South Bank sixth form
- Oasis Academy MediaCityUK becomes Salford's first School of Sanctuary
- Oasis Academy Enfield celebrates its 10 year anniversary
- Oasis Academy Pinewood has been awarded IQM Flagship award for a second time running
- Oasis Academy South Bank gets the go ahead for new sixth form in 2018
2016 - 17 highlights:
- Oasis Academy MediaCityUK became runners up in the Greater Manchester Schools Awards in the category of 'Secondary School of the Year'
- 88% of pupils at Oasis Academy Byron, 79% of pupils at Oasis Academy Harpur Mount and 77% of pupils at Oasis Academy Aspinal reached expected levels in their KS2 SATs compared to 53% nationally
- Oasis Academy Byron topped the KS2 SATs tables in Croydon
- Oasis Academy Harpur Mount, Aspinal and Byron have all scored within the top 10% in Reading, Writing, and Maths
- Oasis Community Learning GCSE attainment improved across the country
- Oasis Community Learning's average point score per entry for KS5 exams (A levels and vocational) both increased on the previous year
- Oasis Academy John Williams secured best ever GCSE results
- Oasis Academy MediaCityUK, Skinner Street, Boulton, Ryelands and Foundry all move from special measures to 'Good' Ofsted judgements
- Oasis Academy Long Cross secured first ever 'Good' Ofsted judgment
- Oasis Community Learning named 'Best Academy Chain' in Education Investor Awards
- Oasis Academy Foundry awarded the British Council International School Award
- Secretary of State for Education, Justine Greening MP, visits Oasis Academy Limeside and Oasis Academy Putney
Click here for a more comprehensive insight into Ofsted's findings.
We are raising the bar for all students, and closing the gap for our disadvantaged students
Since 2014 our sustained improvement has seen the percentage of inspected academies attaining 'Good' or better, rise from 30% to 81%. With 79% of primaries, and 74% of secondaries (including all through) 'Good' or better, as one family we are above the national average.
We have an relentless commitment to raising the bar for all, whilst closing the gap for disadvantaged students.