Why work for us?
At Oasis Community Learning we passionately believe that everyone’s contribution matters and that it is imperative to be constantly learning from and being supportive to one another.
We are committed to improving expertise through your continual professional development and place a strong emphasis on excellent pedagogy for teaching staff, offering learning and training opportunities at a local, regional and national level.
Whether you are joining us as an experienced teacher, an NQT, a member of Support Staff or an Academy Principal, we want to support and invest in you at every step of your career.
What we do for our staff
Our Ethos and Habits
Our ethos is central to achieving and shaping our organisation and is therefore actively promoted. It is an expression of our character - a statement of who we are and therefore the lens through which we assess all we do. We are committed to encouraging everyone within Oasis to develop habits which enable us to model our ethos of equality, inclusion, hope, perseverance and healthy relationships throughout all the aspects of the life and culture of every Academy community
Learning and Development Opportunities
We want to create leadership and development opportunities that shape the potential of everyone of our staff, educational and support.
- Accredited and bespoke training programmes run in partnership with external providers, including NPQMH, NPQSL and NPQH for those looking to progress in leadership roles
- An online induction and training platform with access to a range of web-based and face-to-face training for all employees
- A comprehensive professional development programme in each of our Academies that meets your individual needs
- Annual all-staff regional CPD conferences which address priorities for the coming year
- Career progression opportunities through from NQT, to middle management, to Principal, Executive Principal and Regional Director roles
- The opportunity to work collaboratively to share best practice and expertise with colleagues in Regional Improvement Networks and national steering groups
- A data-rich organisation, developing use of data at all levels to enhance individual teacher knowledge and drive whole school improvements
- Performance management which focuses on developing your skills and rewarding success
- Specifically run courses for leadership development
We also offer a range of other benefits to all our staff to support your handwork and to make your working life easier to manage:
- Competitive salary
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme(s)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- Assistance with travel costs
- Free counselling service
- Free eye tests
To read more about our benefits, please click here.